Our website is being updated for the 2020-2021 school year so please check back often! We are working hard to add information that will help our parents stay connected with our PTA and school community.
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here. Need more information?
Announcements and Important Information
Norris PTA has gone online this year! It is super easy to join PTA, pay for your Class Party Fee, and pay for Popcorn Fridays.
*Purchasing a PTA membership helps bring programs, supplies, & funds to Norris.
(This does not require volunteering!)
*Class Party Fee: We are asking for $10 for each student to cover the cost of classroom parties this year.
*Popcorn Friday: We pop and deliver popcorn seven times during the year! $7 per child covers his/her cost for the entire year. To be on the list for the first Fall Popcorn Friday, please complete the below steps ASAP!
Just follow these steps:
2. Click on the Log In button or the Registration button.
3. Select “Create Account” and fill in the name, email, and password information (if you don’t already have an account).
4. Click “Verify my email” and then check your email for a link to complete the process.
5. Complete the Parent/Family and Student Information forms.
6. Complete the Directory/Publish Preferences.
7. Once these forms are complete, you will be presented with forms for PTA Membership, Party Money, Popcorn Friday, and Volunteer Opportunities to complete.
All of your Back-to-School needs in one convenient place!